Team Purebred is pleased to offer scholarships to members active in the organization. The amount and number of scholarships will be determined each year by the Team Purebred Adult Advisory Board. The scholarship selection will be based on the following:
Academics and area of study: 20%
Team Purebred participation: 20%
Applications will be reviewed and ranked by an academic group appointed by the Team Purebred Coordinator and then narrowed to a small group of finalists. Final selection will be made by a committee comprised of corporate and breed representatives. All decisions are final.
The completed application must be submitted electronically by May 1, 2021 to Team Purebred at firstname.lastname@example.org If unable to submit electronically, please contact Kristi Smith at 309-645-7885.
- Please answer all questions in a thorough and detailed manner so that the review committee can learn as much as possible about each applicant.
- The applicant must be a Team Purebred Member.
- The applicant must be accepted into or currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year accredited university or college. You may be a graduating high school senior to receive an award, as long you have graduated by date of award (June 25, 2021).
- Two letters of recommendation MUST be submitted for each applicant. These should be from individuals who know the applicant on a personal level, but not a relative.
- The payment will be awarded to the winners when they provide proof of active enrollment.
Follow the link to apply!